Some domains require a token to be registered. If you have received shuch a token and want to register the associated domain through the registrar console, the following video tutorial will explain how to do this:
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the list of grandfathered names and their price?
- How do I change my EPP / Registry API password
- How do I apply registry lock to a domain
- How to update contact information for a launch phase application?
- Whois privacy and EPP contact objects
- How do I register a domain during sunrise/launch phase?
- Where can I find a list of domains that are about to expire?
- How to sign an RRA online
- Operations Manual - Registry Console - Download
- How do I add/edit the whitelisted IPs for EPP & Whois