Some domains require a token to be registered. If you have received shuch a token and want to register the associated domain through the registrar console, the following video tutorial will explain how to do this:
Articles in this section
- How to update contact information for a launch phase application?
- Whois privacy and EPP contact objects
- How do I register a domain during sunrise/launch phase?
- Where can I find a list of domains that are about to expire?
- How to sign an RRA online
- How do I add/edit the whitelisted IPs for EPP & Whois
- How to register a domain with an authinfo token through the registrar console
- How do I login to the CentralNic Registry/Registrar Console?