.audio, .christmas, .diet, .flowers, .game, .guitars, .hosting, .lol, .mom, and .pics will be migrating onto CentralNic's registry platform on the 13th of July 2022.
To make the transition as smooth as possible, CentralNic has opened up its OTE environment for registrars to start testing.
As a registrar that has already connected to CentralNic’s registry platform, testing and implementation should be straightforward.
- Simply log in to the CentralNic Registrar console at https://registrar-console.centralnic.com
- Select the menu item “Test accounts” accounts on the left-hand menu
- From the test accounts page, you can create a new OTE user account if desired or use an existing account to access the OTE testing environment
Note: All relevant information can be found in the Operations Manual by clicking on documentation on the left-hand menu.
If you are having difficulty connecting to the OTE environment, or have any questions in regards to the migration, please reach out to our support team. Once your testing is complete, you will be ready for the switch-over.
Shortly prior to the transition, we will send detailed switch-over plans and timelines. During the switchover, a conference line will be provided so that, in the unlikely event that you experience any issues, they can be resolved without delay.
We look forward to working with you to make this transition as seamless as possible and feel sure that you will appreciate the additional functionality and services offered by the CentralNic Registry Platform.
CHANGES TO BE AWARE OF:
Challenge EPP extension removal
IDN Table Support
- Support for German, Chinese, Japanese and Cyrillic will no longer be available
- Support for French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish will remain available